Chitra Sukhu Sites - Terms
The Client is electing to purchase a Program, Retreat or Training from Chitra Sukhu and/or The Vedic Mystery School. In exchange, Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program, Retreat or Training, Details below, and Program, Retreat or Training Outline Addendum attached hereto.
Program, Event or Retreat Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Program, Event or Retreat by Chitra Sukhu and/or The Vedic Mystery School. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the full description and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided through the Program, Event or Retreat as well as what is not included.
- Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found on Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about the Program, Chitra Sukhu, or The Vedic Mystery School, or otherwise negatively impacting Program, Event or Retreat for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Chitra Sukhu reserves the right to remove Client from Program, Event or Retreat without refund. Client understands this and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing the Program and learning from The Vedic Mystery School is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, and materials Chitra Sukhu has used to help students become Yoga Nidra teachers, practitioners, and facilitators. Following Client’s participation in this Program, Event or Retreat, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Chitra Sukhu, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in the Program. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in the Program, without permission from The Vedic Mystery School or Chitra Sukhu personally.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided by Client on public social media profiles including those belonging to Chitra Sukhu may be published and used as testimonials by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School. Client gives Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School a non-exclusive license to use any such copy written by Client on Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School’s social media profiles, in email, or otherwise, and repost on Chitra Sukhu’s and The Vedic Mystery School’s social media channels, in advertisements for the Program, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing the Program client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in the Program, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on The Vedic Mystery School’s and/or Chitra Sukhu’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for any such testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any such written testimonial.
Payment and Payment Plan
- Client understands the cost of the Program is payable in full, or via a payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- A one-time payment payable up front, in full depending on his or her chosen online training option, event, or retreat; or
- Three (3) payments payable over three (3) months, totaling his or her chosen online training option if this payment plan option is selected.
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School sales and checkout page for the Program, Event or Retreat. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Chitra Sukhu’s choosing, in full.
- If Client elects to purchase the Program, Event or Retreat via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School’s sales page and within this Agreement. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted each month, utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment, until the payment plan has been completed. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program, Event or Retreat may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six-day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of the Program, decision to not attend Event or Retreat, for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, results or satisfaction with Event or Retreat.
- Chitra Sukhu and/or The Vedic Mystery School reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to the Program, Event, or Retreat should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School, and it is up to the sole discretion of Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School wholly believes in its products, Events and Retreats. They believe the methods work, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School does not offer refunds, for any reason, to the Client.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School, and Chitra Sukhu’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School is not able to offer refunds. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if the Program, Event or Retreat is right for you prior to purchasing – all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all programs, event and retreat fees, whether or not Client completes Program or attends Event or Retreat. If Client purchased Program, Event, or Retreat with a payment plan, all payments must be made.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in the Program, Event or Retreat and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health well-being, and business decisions, including participation in the Program, Event or Retreat and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within the Program, Event or Retreat is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding the Program, Event, Retreat and The Vedic Mystery School, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the Program’s Facebook group, to other members of the Program, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about The Vedic Mystery School, or Chitra Sukhu, Client may be removed from the Program community.
- Client understands that to receive a certification of completion, for any program, he or she must complete the Program.
- Client understands that Yoga Alliance Certification is only achievable for teacher training programs and only if Client completes his or her training hours. Yoga Alliance typically requires that training hours be in-person, rather than online. This requirement was temporarily lifted due to health and safety concerns from COVID-19 through 2021 and was extended through 2023 with Yoga Alliance’s Online Teaching Application for RYS.
- Client understands that under no circumstances does payment ensure certification. All certifications are merit-based only, and Client must meet all requirements for graduation. The Vedic Mystery School does not sell certifications.
- Specific results are not guaranteed. Chitra Sukhu cannot guarantee results of the Program and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Chitra Sukhu and the Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to success of an online product, training and/or Retreat.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Chitra Sukhu also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Programs or trainings, nor is Chitra Sukhu responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within the Programs or trainings.
- Client understands that all services provided by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School in connection with the Programs, Retreats and Trainings being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program, Retreat or Training and work with Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program, Retreat or Training.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School and Client.
- Client agrees to hold Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of the Program, Retreat or Training. The content provided by Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School on his/her website and within the Program, Retreat or Training is comprised of information that has worked for Chitra Sukhu and other clients and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School cannot guarantee results from this Program, Retreat or Training and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Chitra Sukhu or The Vedic Mystery School for.
- Client agrees and understands that Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School have created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Programs, Retreats and Trainings, and agrees that Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Programs, Retreats and Trainings, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program, Retreat and Training.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School or obtained through working with Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School, without Chitra Sukhu’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Chitra Sukhu reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program, Retreat or Training without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Licensee Rights: Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program or Training, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program or Training, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate, or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program, or Training without written permission by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School.
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program/Training or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program/Training without written permission by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School as part of the Program/Training or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Programs and Trainings, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Programs and/or Trainings. Should Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School be required to defend itself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- 1. Should a dispute arise between Chitra Sukhu and/or The Vedic Mystery School and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School.)
- 2. If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Chitra Sukhu/The Vedic Mystery School agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Florida regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Florida are to be applicable here.
- This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Programs, Trainings, Retreats, and services offered. Should any material changes be made, Chitra Sukhu and The Vedic Mystery School will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Programs and Trainings to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.