Upon completion of this deep immersion in Yoga Nidra studies and practice, students will be capable to offer this service to their students and the community, for dealing with stress, addiction, trauma, depression, and insomnia. Chitra Sukhu is certified with Yoga Alliance and upon completion of this course, you may apply to receive 41 Continuing Education Credits from Yoga Alliance.
This is a 3 or 4 day training (depending on # of students) or 25 hours.
Yoga Nidra Training for Yoga Teachers
- Daily Yoga Nidra practice to restore body, mind, and spirit.
- Lectures to bring about a deep understanding of the Yoga Nidra process.
- Harness the power of Yoga Nidra to remove emotional and psychic blocks.
- Initiate life-changing processes from deep within, beyond the thinking mind.
- Enjoy a deep blissful state of being.
- Practice teaching in a supportive environment.
Students will have ample teaching practice time.
The course will be based on Yoga, Ayurveda and Tantric texts and scriptures, teachings of Swami Satyananda, Swami Rama and Chitra Sukhu’s own profound discoveries.
Upon completion of this deep immersion in Yoga Nidra studies and practice, students will be capable in offering this service to their students and the community, for dealing with stress, addiction, trauma, depression and insomnia.